Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
09-06-2010, 11:51 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Boris- You really hurt my tender Alligator Hide! But, you pretty much covered it, and it is hard to make that Silk Purse from a Sows Ear, no doubt about it!
Rupert, when I post my picture to PDML (which is my Pentax virtual home, so to say) I always ask for brutal and honest critique. So, I am sure, you'd have your chance to return me the favor.

09-07-2010, 06:20 AM - 1 Like   #17
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Original Poster
Boris, I once had my feelings hurt....I think it was around 1955, but other than that, my alligator hide has served me well! I have been known to "go toxic" which I do have to control, but here I appreciate any criticism....it is what this is supposed to be about, isn't it?
I don't know about you, but generally speaking, I think we know the weak points of what we post before we post them. However.....and this is where the good comes in, I often find that others see an area of defect needing correction that I never even noticed. Sometimes it is a small thing, but added with all the other things we learn over time, it makes us much better shooters. While I am in no way a Top Notch shooter, I am far ahead of where I once was. And...like a turtle on top of a fence post...I didn't get there all by myself!
Best Regards! & Thanks for you contributions here!
Rupert
09-07-2010, 06:45 AM   #18
Veteran Member

I wholeheartedly agree here.