Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-18-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The Peeper
Lens: Bigma 50-500 Camera: K10D Photo Location: Texas ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F5.6 

In response to one Jeff posted in the "Haley" thread, I was reminded of this one where I caught Otis "peeping" at a topless Squirrel.
You are most welcome to critique this shot.......it may not be the best, for sure, but mainly I am interested in your opinion as to if this is indeed Otis doing the peeping. He swears that it was an "Imposter" Squirrel and that he would never "stoop" to such a level. Well, if any of you know Otis and think this is him, as I do, then let's hear it! I'm not sure this will label him as a pervert....she was a Cutie, but it will sure take a little of the swagger out of his walk!
Best Regards!

Otis or not?
Attachment 71021

Last edited by Rupert; 07-09-2015 at 11:03 AM.
09-20-2010, 05:30 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Otis, or not, only you would be able to tell us. They all look pretty much alike to me. If he's Peeping, and it's in fact Otis, there are laws against that sort of thing. I guess we can't call him Baby Otis anymore. Looks like he's all grown up and has adult interests. You have to admit though, in defense of Otis, that if you saw a woman with 3 sets, you'd be peeping too! It must be that you keep them well fed because the squirrels around here are too busy playing with their nuts to do much actual peeping. Even the one I posted in the other thread had a nut in his mouth.

Good shot btw, kind of makes me regret selling my Bigma, Kind of. I like the way you caught the sly evil grin on his face.

(neither of these are with a bigma)

09-21-2010, 08:39 AM   #3
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Original Poster
From the looks of this little "Mama to be" I think Otis may have gone beyond just peeping........Otis is like that, he spends a lot of time over at Sylvia Squirrels House of Pleasure...so the other Squirrels tell me.......
Best Regards!
[IMG] [/IMG]

I could never part with my Bigma, but may sell it to get the new HSM OS version. Squirrels love the Bigma...it makes them feel "important". All but Otis...he already feels important! Festus doesn't need to feel important he has the "Goods" and he knows it!
[IMG] [/IMG]