Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-23-2010, 07:00 AM   #1
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Eating for Two....
Lens: Bigma 50-500 Camera: K20D Photo Location: Texas ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/10s Aperture: F5.6 

....or three, or four. This little girly Squirrel finished off this ear of corn in about ten minutes, and then I got her a new one and she ate most of it. Babies are on the way!
Those that forget the value of SR, which is not on the main competition's new models, note the hand held 1/10 of this shot...and I have hundreds, even thousands of them like this. For me, it is No Sr/No camera. Gotta love it!
Best Regards!.....Baby photos soon!

[IMG] [/IMG]

09-23-2010, 09:13 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Looks like Otis has been doing a little more than Peeping! Or was it Festus? Either way, both better be glad you are there to help with the feeding. Child support on a litter would probably break them.

09-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Perfect subject placement in the frame, Rupert. My squirrels have managed to get in the attic. Time to roust them out before they chew through the wrong wire.

Jack
09-23-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Great shot Rupert! You must have quite a squirrel gallery in your back yard.

09-23-2010, 08:48 PM   #5
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Original Poster
Jeff...I think Otis has been a busy boy....I have pregnant Squirrels all over the place! Since Squirrels here have food year around, the normal mating season is not followed...they just get with it anytime!

Jack, Squirrels in the attic are not good! Lure them out with some good feed, and if you keep them well fed they won't be destructive.....works for me!

jimH, Thanks! Yes, I have Squirrels everywhere here. I know most of them by name, and can even speak the language fluently!
Open only if you like Squirrels! Yard Squirrels Photo Gallery by James Williams at pbase.com

Thanks all! My Squirrels appreciate the attention!
09-23-2010, 11:39 PM   #6
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Rupert, I do like a lot of your squirrel shots - this one included (although it has a little motion blur). But seriously, what is it with your obsession over this creature?