Photos: Albums
ots of Pics
Lens: 18-55mm Camera: Pentax k-x Photo Location: virginia 

went to a festival. what do you think?

10-02-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think that the resolutions are much too small for critiquing, and that they look mostly like snaps. I sort of like the idea in that last, though!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-02-2010, 09:16 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I think that the resolutions are much too small for critiquing, and that they look mostly like snaps. I sort of like the idea in that last, though!
\why are they too small? bigger does not mean better. im pulling from flickr. its about composition.
10-02-2010, 10:47 PM   #4
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Looks like interesting subject matter.
Composition - nothing spectacular here. There is little creativity garnered from the various perspectives and choices of subject placement that you have chosen.
Apart from that there are obvious issues of light quality and background control.

10-03-2010, 07:59 AM   #5
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

I pretty much agree with Adam and Ash, they are not any "works of art", but they are nice snaps and as one that enjoys nice snaps, which is what most of us take, most of the time, I enjoyed them. Lighting was a little harsh in a couple and DOF might have been better controlled on a couple, but they are snaps.....not art, so I can easily overlook that.
In defense of snaps, I personally think they deserve critique too, we do a lot of snapping! LOL! .......and you got it here, so we should all be happy!
Best Regards!