Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2011, 04:38 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Stop right here
Lens: SMC M 50mm f/1.7 Camera: K10D Photo Location: Reykjavik ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/1500s Aperture: F2.8 

Hi,

I'm not going to spoil the pic for you, as I'm hoping for a few comments for it. I can then tell you my own thoughts about it

Stop right here by -ASa

Thanks!

02-24-2011, 05:01 AM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Difficult to interpret this image as the subject matter is unclear. Between the bus stop shelter and the fence in the foreground, there is little that stands out in the scene. If you stood just behind the fence and took the same shot with a wider angle and less flare, this may have turned out even more appealing.
02-24-2011, 08:02 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Somewhat monotone and bland. Dark clouds a bit distracting. I would crop the clouds and grass for more of a graphic composition that makes the subject a bit more prominent.
02-28-2011, 04:20 AM   #4
ASa

Original Poster
Thank you guys for the input. What I was trying to achieve was a bit of a controversial approach. A square crop with lots of lines filling the image.
But now that I look at it, I do agree with you guys on the matters you mentioned, the flare, the darkness... So thank you for the critics and hopefully see you soon with another pic of mine