Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Dance Lessons at the Pool
Lens: SMC 15mm Camera: *ist DL Photo Location: Mexico ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/1500s 

One of my early stitched panoramics. It's 5 images, with a Palette Knife artistic effect from Photoshop.

Attached Images

02-24-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
It is really hard to critique a pano, as the details are so small. The location looks lovely but the right side of the image doesn't really support the story on the left side of the image. Overall the image does tell the story from your vacation but to the casual viewer, I would rather just see a print of the right side of the image.

Tim
02-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks Tim. All feedback/suggestions are appreciated!

Dave
02-24-2011, 03:16 PM   #4
juu
Veteran Member

I think it is a nice picture, and certainly a nice memento from what must have been a very good trip.

However, it is not clear what is the main subject of the photo, there are just so many, and as atupdate mentioned the two sides of the picture are quite different.

It's certainly the sort of picture that the hotel in question would be happy to put on their website or put on the wall or ad brochure. But I wouldn't put it on my wall.