Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-17-2011, 08:14 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Keeping and eye on me
Lens: 55 to 300 Camera: Pentax KX Photo Location: France Park Indiana ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/350s Aperture: F5.8 

Started out on the quarry trail and this was the first thing we ran into. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Attached Images

04-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #2
smf
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have no snake photo that's this good, and I understand you might have had only moments to capture an image before the snake moved away. So please accept this comment in the gentle spirit that's intended:
This photo would be even better if the focus on the snake's eye and some other parts of the snake's head close to the viewer was even sharper. (On my monitor, the sharpest focus appears to be at the top of the head, right of the visible eye, farthest from the viewer, or perhaps below the eye, in the foreground.)