Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-01-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
Inactive Account

More Norwegian B/W
Lens: 18-55 Camera: K200D Photo Location: Karmøy, Norway 

I've been sifting through some of my older pictures, and realizing that some of them were not so bad, they just needed some help in photoshop.

With this one I was going for a typical "before the storm"-look. How do you like the atmoshphere? What does it tell you?

Sven

05-01-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Svendinvenn Quote
I've been sifting through some of my older pictures, and realizing that some of them were not so bad, they just needed some help in photoshop.

With this one I was going for a typical "before the storm"-look. How do you like the atmoshphere? What does it tell you?

Sven
I like this one Sven, you did a good job on the tones and I especially like the layout. I'd hang this one on my wall, if it were mine.
05-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Svendinvenn Quote

Sven
A very powerful image, Sven; it certainly tells me a storm is coming to the rather bleak locale. Is it a panoramic or the result of cropping?
05-02-2011, 08:49 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thank you, Steve! This is a crop, and a quite "large" one too, as you can imagine. Can't wait to get back there this summer and experiment some more, and this time with a larger resolution sensor, allowing for a better crop, hopefully!

My wish for my next picture from this place is that there will be a lightning bolt strike into the ocean in the middle of the ocean to the right, but that's probably getting my hopes up..

05-04-2011, 09:36 AM   #5
axl
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
beautiful shot. 10/10 IMO.
Great composition, great contrast, great tonality and great crop. As I said 10/10 for me
05-18-2011, 03:45 PM   #6
Veteran Member

This is amazing. It looks like a miniature, which works.