Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-10-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
Inactive Account

an old cat friend
Lens: da40 2.8 Camera: pentax k5 Photo Location: hazelbrook ISO: 80 Shutter Speed: 1/45s Aperture: F2.8 

any comments would be greatly appreciated

Attached Images

08-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #2

That's a lovely image of man's best friend, just don't tell any dogs.

PS: I have 10 cats, all spayed and neutered at enormous expense (without which I would have been able to afford a FA* 200mm macro). Only one allowed in the house though, the rest have to fend for themselves outside. They do know where to come for food and water though
08-17-2011, 05:04 PM - 1 Like   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'm unable to comment honestly on cat photographs. Unless they're really bad (out of focus, taken from 10 feet away with a wide angle lens, etc) I think they're all nice.

We have only 1 cat now but I do have over 1000 photos of him!! (That is over 8 years though)

Your photo is nice and so is the cat. It looks like he might be thinking 'what, another photo of me?'
08-17-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mannesty Quote
That's a lovely image of man's best friend, just don't tell any dogs.

PS: I have 10 cats, all spayed and neutered at enormous expense (without which I would have been able to afford a FA* 200mm macro). Only one allowed in the house though, the rest have to fend for themselves outside. They do know where to come for food and water though
Dang. God bless you!

08-17-2011, 07:39 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by mtansley Quote
I'm unable to comment honestly on cat photographs. Unless they're really bad (out of focus, taken from 10 feet away with a wide angle lens, etc) I think they're all nice.

We have only 1 cat now but I do have over 1000 photos of him!! (That is over 8 years though)

Your photo is nice and so is the cat. It looks like he might be thinking 'what, another photo of me?'
This. I <3 cats.

A think a little more contrast in this photo would help, though. And, if possible, remove the stray dust etc. from his whiskers.
08-17-2011, 07:50 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'm no critic either when it comes to cat shots. I think felines are walking art, and I can never get enough of taking pics of them. My cats hate the sight of my cameras at this point. They used to be a lot better about getting pics taken, but not anymore. Too many pics. They just give me "that" look and usually walk away...
08-17-2011, 07:55 PM   #7

Beautiful shot !!, Holycow.

Greetings from Angie and Boo from Connecticut, USA..

JAT

Attached Images