Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2007, 04:48 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Hi Chris.

The shots are really appealing to me.

I find the chair probably better off hidden behind the muslin backdrop.

But again, I did not mind the chair a bit at all.

The last shot really gets people a bit horny there. Was that directed at you?

12-17-2007, 03:17 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Number two is my favourite - the way the model's is looking down and away makes her seem a little coy or shy which is my opinion makes it a bit sexier. I would like to see this shot recomposed with more room on her left and less blank space on her right. If I was being nitpicky I would say that the highlights on her chest and bra seem a little too harsh and that the shadow under her right arm is distracting.

Number one is also a very nice photo but I would have liked to see her hair pushed back off her face on the right side a little more.

Number three is a very sexy pose but a little tightly cropped and a little too much space on the right side for my taste.
12-17-2007, 03:34 PM   #18
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Mike L Quote
Number two is my favourite - the way the model's is looking down and away makes her seem a little coy or shy which is my opinion makes it a bit sexier. I would like to see this shot recomposed with more room on her left and less blank space on her right. If I was being nitpicky I would say that the highlights on her chest and bra seem a little too harsh and that the shadow under her right arm is distracting.

Number one is also a very nice photo but I would have liked to see her hair pushed back off her face on the right side a little more.

Number three is a very sexy pose but a little tightly cropped and a little too much space on the right side for my taste.
Chris;
I think number two and three are great shots and well put together (so is the model BTW.)
I like the pose in number one and the stool fits the style of the shot. I like the Saturation and the contrast in number 1 but like Mike said i have a problem with the hair hanging in her face on the right side of her face. I think if the bangs were move just about a half inch to the right so they wouldn't over shadow the eye, this shot would be the one I chose, but because of the little things I just stated I would have to choose number 3.
You really are getting some use from that studio of yours and getting some really great shots. Of course your getting some great looking models also.
Keep up the great work.
12-17-2007, 03:51 PM   #19

Chris..

I'm liking the poses! The only thing that kinda bugs me out is the fact that the backdrop is wrinkly.. haha think i'm being too picky?

12-17-2007, 05:23 PM   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Chris, #2 is my choice - but, as mentioned above, the white tips on the stool legs are somewhat distracting. Overall, there's a "come hither" look that's really appealing.

I like #1, but I think the foot position is awkward - too unnatural a position.

And, #3 - to me, there's something that just "isn't right" about it. Can't put my finger on it - maybe she just looks too "trampy"????

Anyway, overall, very nice work - great lighting. Oh, and a great model, too!!