Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-13-2007, 11:50 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
PhotoIllustrations

So i decided to go through my archives and put some PP'ing to the grind seeing as i cant yet walk due to injury (touch footy :ugh. Heres some street and architecture shots put through lightroom and Ps. Im thinking of doing a street photo/graphic series (comic book style), would be a cool exercise for anyone wanting to participate, might run it through the side challenge that Travis has initiated. Critiques most welcome and encouraged.

Attached Images

12-13-2007, 11:53 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
..and the last frame..

All shot using k10d and 20mm M f4...
Attached Images

12-14-2007, 01:06 AM   #3
Veteran Member

i think the 2nd one is awesome. i really like it.. the 1st one is also quite good, but the last one does not really do much for me.. however they are all great images, so well done
12-14-2007, 05:39 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks mate, yeah i like 2nd one too but i couldnt decide on wether to show more shadow detail in the tunnel or leave as is. Whats really cool and kinda hard to see at this size is his reflection in the window across the street, all the lines just seemed to want work with it so i gave his reflection the burn in treatment (on the original you can just make my arm out in the window lol).

12-14-2007, 07:22 AM   #5
Inactive Account

here are two recent street scenes. these are very quick and simple conversions to bw using microsoft image editor. my office monitor is very dark, so not sure how they really look.

12-14-2007, 10:27 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Very nice craftmansky, the toning on your b+w looks very good on my screen. I like the first one better, the second has potential but i just wish the statues feet was in the frame. Heres some more street shots continuing on the theme of lines.

Last edited by Kaimarx; 12-28-2007 at 09:23 PM.