Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-16-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
day at the park
Lens: 18mm-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Camera: pentax k10d Photo Location: crafton-ingram park pittsburgh Pa. ISO: 100 

i shot these about 2 weeks ago on a sunny day and put them in to lightroom then nik HDR efex pro.
it was a nice day

Last edited by lguckert79; 04-12-2012 at 08:24 PM.
11-16-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Wow, those are some pretty fall colors!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-21-2011, 06:56 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

With both of these you've found interesting subjects. I'd like to see a slightly different perspective for each. In #1 what I find most interesting is the intense blue and red of the subject and how this is echoed by the posts in the background. So here I'd like a perspective that emphasizes that more, by including more background to the right. At the same time, the left part of the background is less interesting anyway. As to the oversaturated colors that is of course a matter of taste but I find it distracting, mainly because of how the leaves are rendered.

In #2 what catches my eye is the pattern of the swing seats and their shadows. This would make a nice semi-abstract by filling the frame with that pattern.
« Carved | retro »