Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-08-2012, 06:54 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Lens: Sigma 18-50 / 2,8-4,5 Camera: Pentax K10D Photo Location: Velenje Lake;Slovenia ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/180s Aperture: F5.6 

02-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The image relays how cold it was! I'm usually not a fan of having the subject smack in the middle but I think it works in this case although I's probably try to crop a bit from the left just to see how that would work. The two black clumps in the background are slightly disturbing, they get your attention even being blurred.
02-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Ole Quote
The image relays how cold it was! I'm usually not a fan of having the subject smack in the middle but I think it works in this case although I's probably try to crop a bit from the left just to see how that would work. The two black clumps in the background are slightly disturbing, they get your attention even being blurred.
Agree. One step to the left would have cleared that up.

I'm not sure about horizontal versus vertical for this one, I may have gone vertical and shot it even tighter, filling more of the frame with the frosty plant.

Frost is fun!