Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-05-2012, 10:21 PM   #1
Forum Member

A Texas Sunset After a Storm
Lens: Pentax 18-55mm Camera: Pentax K-R Photo Location: Somewhere in Texas ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/250s Aperture: F4 

If the following image is too big go here https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions and scroll down to the bottom of "Thread Display Options" and set the "Maximum Photo Width" and "Maximum Photo Height" to 1024 or your preferred setting.

05-05-2012, 10:38 PM - 1 Like   #2

Very nice, but to me what seems missing is a watermark in top left corner to balance the composition
05-05-2012, 11:04 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Patajac Quote
Very nice, but to me what seems missing is a watermark in top left corner to balance the composition
That is all the simple free program I use offers.

I am thinking about having this one printed on canvas and selling it.
05-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #4
Site Supporter

ditto what i said about the lightning pic.
also: in this one, right above the sun about 1/4 of teh way up in teh image there are a couple small clouds that look much darker than the others, and this draws attention more than anything.
if you look at the horizon, then it looks like your camera isn't at zero degrees, its tilted a bit.
but don't worry about the little details, the main problem is that there is nothing interesting in this photo... except the watermark.
Upgrade your free program. i use gimp and xnview, both of which are free and work wonders.