Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
11-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Stevizzy Quote
I think your picture #1 is perfect. I like the composition and depth of field. The keyhole everyone speaks about doesn't bother me, it's part of the scene you shot. If we could control nature to cooperate with perfect everything, well....photography would be boring I think. Personally I don't notice anything wrong with the horizon, it's plain to see the rolling terrain isn't exactly flat. Congratulations on the pic, I wish it were mine.
True, and thank you very much! I really appreciate it (:

11-15-2012, 10:27 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ivanvernon Quote
I am inspired to have a look at that 15mm lens. I have the DA 10-17mm, and really love it.

Composition wise, this is a masterpiece. I hope no one will shoot me if I point out that there appears to be a tree growing out of the right-most upright bench support. This could be one of those tiny humor pieces that one sometimes puts in photos for the fun of it.

I hope you will be inspired to show more of your work.

In exchange I post one of my photos taken about 30 minutes ago with K-20, DA 10-17mm, at 10mm, 1/250 sec., f 6.7.
The 15 is a very awesome lens, what I love the most about it is its size (: And wow when I saw the tree growing, It actually made me laugh! hehe Good eye (; a very nice capture on your da10-17, I love the shadows a lot.
Thank you sir for the comments, I really do appreciate it a lot (: