Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-15-2012, 07:40 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Fall in Pennsylvania
Lens: DA 43mm f1.9 Limited Camera: K-5 Photo Location: Strasburg PA ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/350s Aperture: F6.7 

This is where anyone visiting Lancaster County, PA should start. They have the best Ice Cream anywhere, and yes, it's better than Ben & Jerry's stuff.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
11-15-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Don't know about that "best ice cream" - lotta folk seem to think that the State Creamry at PSU is tops, although my wife thinks the Meadows, here in Indiana, PA, is the best.
Nice shot - looks like your pumpkin crop was pretty good this year.
Thanks for sharing.
11-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
That's where all the Ice Cream Chef's around here learned how to make Ice Cream. Another favorite of mine is in Downtown Lancaster, "Daves", it's across the street from the Fulton Opera House. Rumor has it, Ben& Jerry's sent down a spy last year to check out their super dense Ice Cream and the Chocolate Syrup with Chili Powder, Aztec Style. Good Stuff. I'll try the Meadows soon, I'm taking a trip thru that area this spring.