Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-17-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
Forum Member

gyeongbokgung palace.
Lens: 80mm Camera: yashica 635 (TLR) Photo Location: seoul, south korea 

thinking about trying to a gallery to show some of my photos soon. any thoughts or advice??

Last edited by wehavenowaves!; 01-15-2013 at 03:30 AM.
11-17-2012, 10:53 PM   #2
Forum Member

Original Poster
i could possibly crop the little boy on the left side out and still keep the whole palace gate in the frame....
11-18-2012, 12:25 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Though I like the concept here, there is little in this photograph that is compelling to me. It looks like a random shot of people leaving a historic national site. Usually the best "street" and documentary images capture emotion or a something really interesting. Though it is good that the woman directly engages you with her eyes, it is closer to a recognition that someone is pointing a camera at her than anything really interesting.
Technically the blacks are a bit blocked up. Also 45% of the photo is of an uneventful sky.

M