Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Crammin' it in!

02-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #2

I'm liking the incredible detail, and the bokeh is well done in my opinion; as a novice, however, I can't think of any real criticisms, and the one thing that bothers me could be totally off: The rock on the right side of the squirrel has a white outline on its left side which gives me the idea that it was cropped and planted into the picture or something.
02-04-2013, 06:53 PM - 1 Like   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BeginnerDave Quote
I'm liking the incredible detail, and the bokeh is well done in my opinion; as a novice, however, I can't think of any real criticisms, and the one thing that bothers me could be totally off: The rock on the right side of the squirrel has a white outline on its left side which gives me the idea that it was cropped and planted into the picture or something.
I don't know what that is. Some sort of aberation probably due to resizing. Not an expert there, I'm afraid. The rock is really there. It's part of the birdbath. See if you like this one any better.

02-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #4
Inactive Account

I love both photos. Incredible detail with perfect focus....NICE! The squirrel looks cute enough to be a pet.

02-05-2013, 03:45 AM   #5
smf
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Delightful. Excellent detail. Thanks for posting both images.
02-05-2013, 06:37 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Stevizzy Quote
I love both photos. Incredible detail with perfect focus....NICE! The squirrel looks cute enough to be a pet.
Thanks very much. I don't think I'd want to try to cuddle this particular one. Cute in a photo, maybe. Don't corner one.

QuoteOriginally posted by smf Quote
Delightful. Excellent detail. Thanks for posting both images.
Thanks! Much appreciate both C/Cs