Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-29-2008, 08:45 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
How do the colors come off on _your_ monitor?

I was curious how the color feels looking at this on your monitor. I did some PP on this until it felt right on mine, but I noticed in viewing it on a monitor at the office that it was very different. Since the image is bound to be a colorful one, I wanted to make sure the color looks like it was standing up on its own and not appearing 'juiced'. Opinions please!

Thank-you,

Kelly.

02-29-2008, 09:59 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Looks very natural to me!

I'm on an Apple Macbook right now, and I've noticed that Apple laptops tend to show colors that are much more saturated than on say the Dell ones that I've used. I took the shot in the thread right under this one, on my computers it looks very nice with good saturation in the blues and greens but when I viewed it on my brothers Dell laptop the colors looked very flat.

But your's looks great, the orange in the background mountains might be a bit blown out but it's not bad by any means!

SLC
02-29-2008, 01:21 PM   #3

Photos: Albums
Looks as natural as an impressionist oil painting to my eyes.
02-29-2008, 01:29 PM   #4
Veteran Member

looks good on my iPhone screen of course that Is not calibrated.