Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
03-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #16

Original Poster
Wow!! You guys are awesome thanks for all the love, this was done indoors on top of a couch. I used one alien bee with a small shoot through umbrella, could easily be done with a small flash. I used a small piece of fake grass I had lying about. The animal shot was a bit difficult because I was getting some bad reflections from the cymbals but I just played with the angles till it wasn't a problem.

03-18-2013, 09:39 PM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Xsalfior Quote
...now to find another little project to get me through the rest of winter. what does everybody else do during the cold months??
Really cute gift for your daughter, & sure to be treasured.
My mom did tabletop photography... glassware mostly, but also little figurines. Maybe you have some stuff around the house that could be set up for some still life photos? Macros showing little bits of larger objects?
Although I'm a bit old for "playing with dolls" I bought a cute little one that is great fun to photograph in different situations around the house. Maybe, depending on your daughter's age, you could recruit her to help you make some story-photos of some of her dolls or toys -- a fun dad/daughter project, & if this is what you get with a few things atop a couch, you might come up with some really arty things with a project like that.
03-29-2013, 09:57 PM   #18

Photos: Gallery | Albums
LOVE IT!!! Inspiration gallore!!! I just got blessed with my 2nd granddaughter at the beginning of the week and my first is 2 and a half yr old and will likely try something similar for them. Thanks for the inspiration.
04-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Such a cute idea, very nicely photographed.

04-03-2013, 04:05 PM   #20

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigJPR Quote
LOVE IT!!! Inspiration gallore!!! I just got blessed with my 2nd granddaughter at the beginning of the week and my first is 2 and a half yr old and will likely try something similar for them. Thanks for the inspiration.
Congrats!!! Please post your set when completed I'd love to see them.
04-03-2013, 04:05 PM   #21

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Julie Quote
Such a cute idea, very nicely photographed.
Thank you very much