Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-23-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
Unregistered User

365 project
Camera: canon ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F9.5 

Yeah, this isn't shot with my k-30. since I got a new dslr, I dedicated my old canon dslr to this project so I never have to readjust the settings and it stays within reach of the shoot location at all times. But I think ya'll can forgive that.

I'm looking for some feedback on this project. I love how it's going so far but I'm curious what an outsiders perspective is because I think it's obvious I'd be a bit biased on the matter.

Enter Password - the password is "kruschke"

I think the biggest issue I've had is color balance - particularly with the green sheet. That green backdrop drove me insane because no matter how I adjusted the colors it all looked sickly - so I don't use it anymore ;P

05-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #2
Unregistered User

if you click the "archive" link it will give you a nice thumbnail view but for some reason they aren't in perfect chronological order
05-24-2013, 07:53 AM   #3
smf
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bravo!
This is a delightful project and beautifully executed.
What a treasure this is — and will be — for you, your daughter and family members.
05-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #4

Photos: Gallery
Follow these additional requirement when posting a thread here:
  • You must either attach or link to your photo directly using [img] tags so that it appears within the post itself. No linking to online photo albums is allowed, since those who are commenting will not know exactly which photo(s) to critique.
Please follow the stated rules of this forum.

05-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #5
Unregistered User

Which is why it's specifically titled a "project".. cuz it's more than one picture.
05-30-2013, 07:55 PM   #6

Photos: Gallery
The photo (or photos) are supposed to appear within the post itself. Calling what you are presenting a "project" (or some other name) does not absolve you from following the rules for this area. The rules have to apply to everyone equally and we can not exempt ourselves just because we do not feel like following them.
05-31-2013, 08:18 AM   #7
Unregistered User

k.. next time I'll upload 100+ images, individually. Cuz that's practical.

the reasoning behind the "no links" rule seems to claim that "since those who are commenting will not know exactly which photo(s) to critique." - Thanks for idiot proofing things but if people are too dumb to realize a "project" includes more than one image, they need help.

05-31-2013, 08:30 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
cool idea ! And the website has nice clean non-distracting layout. Well done !

Ahh and BTW the rules - I'd suggest you to upload here lets say one( best) picture every week - and then everyone will be happy
They will give an impression what the project is about, yet not flooding the thread ( that would be at most 52 images ).

PS: Congrats on gorgeous daughter
« dandelion | Bee »