Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-23-2013, 07:24 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Original Poster
@Gregory_51 Thanks. I actually like that crop and softening. The smack down centre crop is something I consciously avoid - so I seldom check if it does work, like in this case. The softening of the bokeh/line and tree line is appropriate too. When I presented the original image, I did not actually see this harsh bokeh - until @chesebert called it.
In terms of putting actual text in the image; I would love it - especially if it had been in a magazine. I have put text in my images before, but I feel a little fake - as if the image was published - when it wasnt yet. So...I guess I am still waiting to get published!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
8x10, critique, flickr, image, love, perfection, photography, picture, size