Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-21-2014, 05:58 PM   #1

WIld Borneo
Camera: kx 

Another primate photo for critique, this was a female wild Bornean Orangutan which I came across in the forest during my 8 months working in the Sabangau National Park, Kalimantan Borneo.

Also maybe someone can help me out with this, but the file I attached here doesn't look the same as the lightroom exported photo when I view it on my computer or even in lightroom for that matter. The image when attached here looks more washed out with the greens in the leaves and the orange of the fur being significantly less vibrant. Any suggestions on how I can fix this, I was hoping to submit this in the photo contest but can't figure out why my photos colour changes when I attach it in a post. Thank you.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
05-22-2014, 01:12 AM   #2
PJ1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice capture. Sorry I can't help with the technical question. Orangutans are fascinating. We did Sarawak some years ago. Loved it and thinking about going back.