Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-06-2014, 09:36 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
The last gas light.
Lens: Rikenon 80mm f/3.5 Camera: Ricoh Diacord G ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F6.7 

Gargantua Door lamp.
Thank you for you thoughts.
Cheers.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pavpen/14168393489/

06-06-2014, 10:40 PM   #2
Veteran Member

It has that Munster-esque look.
06-07-2014, 05:40 AM   #3
K-9
Veteran Member

A like this shot; nice one. The blurry foreground tree is slightly distracting. I think you could have tilted the top of the camera downward/forward a bit, and this could have eliminated some of the converging verticals on both sides of the building.
06-07-2014, 07:11 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by K-9 Quote
I think you could have tilted the top of the camera downward/forward a bit, and this could have eliminated some of the converging verticals on both sides of the building
Or a quick skew adjustment in PS soon sorts that too.

Attached Images

06-08-2014, 11:44 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by K-9 Quote
A like this shot; nice one. The blurry foreground tree is slightly distracting. I think you could have tilted the top of the camera downward/forward a bit, and this could have eliminated some of the converging verticals on both sides of the building.
Thank you K-9. I tried to limit DOF to shift accent to lamp as much as possible. I was too close to the house and forgot that i can focus tlr by tilting it 90 degree.

Cheers.

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Or a quick skew adjustment in PS soon sorts that too.
Thank you Kerrowdown. The PS is still an iceberg for me.

Cheers

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. I do not like the gray tone of the black fence and foreground tree i guess the polariser filter would help.