Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-08-2014, 10:12 PM   #1

Time
Lens: Sigma 18-250 mm Camera: K-10 Photo Location: Phrao, Thailand ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F4.5 

Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.
Nathaniel Hawthorne

This was an attempt to capture the sense that not only life is transitory but also death. I was mentally captured by the crumbling vault with its broken back, the vibrant yet dead leaves, and the desolate, unkempt, forgotten grave yard. Who knows who was buried here or when?

I was just wandering along a river bank looking for anything to photograph and found this forgotten site. This composition is intentional to let me capture what I wanted. The leaves are somewhat saturated by intent. And the crop cut out some distracting visual clutter at the top.

Last edited by pmnoyes; 12-02-2016 at 08:27 PM.
12-09-2014, 06:12 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I like what you did to the colors.