Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-27-2014, 03:45 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Christmas candle
Lens: SMCM 100mm f/2.8 Camera: K3 Photo Location: Munich ISO: 3200 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F2.8 

My favorite image from a series I shot this Christmas. The tree this year had real candles on it! I like the effect of high ISO speed on this one, and when viewed at a high resolution (am I allowed to post a link to a higher res version here?) the texture looks very atmospheric. I also like how the edges fall away into shadow, and how the needles look like they're cradling the candle.

Comments/critique?

12-27-2014, 10:07 AM   #2
jac
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Maybe crop out the lower flame or re-touch it out?. It's a bit distracting.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
candle, christmas, critique, munich, photography, tree