Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-12-2015, 08:06 PM   #1

B7W Film Set
Lens: Multiple Camera: Pentax k1000/Ricoh XR-7 Photo Location: California ISO: 400 

Just a few B&W shots from my first time out with my film cameras. Would love any kind of critique. Thank you in advance.

01-12-2015, 11:47 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Your style and medium isn't really something I'm qualified to comment on, but I would suggest levelling the horizon in some of the shots showing structures.

I don't mind the portrait shot. The line of haze across his beany looks like a wire or string was running across the face of the lens, but it's not that noticable.
01-14-2015, 08:26 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jawsy Quote
Your style and medium isn't really something I'm qualified to comment on, but I would suggest levelling the horizon in some of the shots showing structures.

I don't mind the portrait shot. The line of haze across his beany looks like a wire or string was running across the face of the lens, but it's not that noticable.
Thank you for the comment. I appreciate the help