Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
02-18-2015, 12:32 PM   #16

Strange that I didn't notice that before. It is on The original photo posted by MMM but not on his second (the one he corrected but was still unhappy with). Thus it appears on the ones that corrected from the first but not on the ones that started with the second. Its on my first and then the one just above by Digitalis I guess that MadMathMind will have to answer the Question. Where did it come from and how did you eliminate it?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
critique, lightroom, lot, photography

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is wrong with this lens coating? mgvh Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 4 05-17-2014 09:40 AM
Nature Tell me what is wrong with this shot pingflood Post Your Photos! 16 08-01-2010 06:24 PM
What is wrong with this picture? jatrax Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 20 07-12-2010 11:31 PM
what is wrong with this image? Lowell Goudge Pentax DSLR Discussion 20 10-02-2008 07:42 AM
What is wrong with the camera stores of this place? deudeu Photographic Technique 5 07-05-2008 07:07 PM