Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
12-08-2015, 11:39 PM - 1 Like   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
A critique of a rose.
Lens: Nikon 70~210mm non D lens Camera: Nikon D70 Photo Location: Rose Garden ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/640s Aperture: F6.3 

Here is a very nice shot of a red rose. This is actually one of my wife's incredible, green thumb handy work. You are welcome to get me in your sights and let me have it. )) Please enjoy and thanks for looking. It appears as though the photo had to sacrifice some sharpness being uploaded.

Tonytee

Attached Images

Last edited by Tonytee; 12-08-2015 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Additional information.
12-09-2015, 05:58 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
Here is a very nice shot of a red rose. This is actually one of my wife's incredible, green thumb handy work. You are welcome to get me in your sights and let me have it. )) Please enjoy and thanks for looking. It appears as though the photo had to sacrifice some sharpness being uploaded.

Tonytee
Hi Tonytee, well done with this subject - I like to do shots in the garden and I find this part of the colour spectrum very hard to reproduce convincingly and to make it look good.
12-09-2015, 08:35 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by carlwood Quote
Hi Tonytee, well done with this subject - I like to do shots in the garden and I find this part of the colour spectrum very hard to reproduce convincingly and to make it look good.
Thank you very much.

Tonytee