Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-16-2016, 10:48 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It's That Time Of Year Again, Sportsfans.
Lens: Pentax 18~55mm Camera: Pentax K100D Super Photo Location: Sherwood Forest ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F8 

Focal Length @55mm, no flash and used Spot Metering. Actually what happened is that Windows 10 made some serious changes in Photo Editor 10, so now it is rendered pretty much useless for me. So, I went ahead and downloaded FastStones Image Viewer. "Hey, if it is free, it is for me." )

Thanks so much for looking and please feel free to comment. Off the bat, it appears as though I might have been a little too generous with contrast. I really like the variety of colors that come together quite well.

Adios,

Antonio

Last edited by Tonytee; 11-16-2016 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Additional Information

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
again, critique, photography, time, year