Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-06-2018, 01:24 AM - 1 Like   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Vicioustuna2012 Quote
Cool thanks! If you don't mind me asking, were you alive back then and old enough to remember the 1940's?
Not a all;-) It was just a kind of saying ;-)

07-06-2018, 03:43 AM - 1 Like   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Well, I'm sure the business owner wouldn't have been happy with me cutting a hole in the fence securing his goods at 2am.
Every photographer should carry a few accessories;. Chainsaw, Angle Grinder and Bolt-cutters. just for situations like this. Seriously though, sometimes one just has to make do with the situation which presents itself. In that regard this photo works. If you wanted detail on the contents of the workshop, then come back in he morning. Slight cropping and straightening of the image may be of benefit.
08-05-2018, 06:53 AM - 1 Like   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
This was just a shot I took, on a whim, on a neat dark street downtown. Not too much thought put into it. Well, tell me what you guys think?
This is a great shot!
08-08-2018, 10:33 AM - 1 Like   #19

Too bad that you cannot move a step or two back and capture a bit more from the text above the fence.
Maybe you can try then to move closer to the wall and turn to the left. Most probably you will lose the light from the windows, but you can definitely try.

08-10-2018, 12:47 AM   #20

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by p0pa Quote
Too bad that you cannot move a step or two back and capture a bit more from the text above the fence.
Maybe you can try then to move closer to the wall and turn to the left. Most probably you will lose the light from the windows, but you can definitely try.
I'd like to try this shot again with a wider lens or maybe even do some climbing