Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 16 Likes Search this Thread
01-22-2018, 09:02 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
That's an excellent result, and (in my opinion) a big improvement! Very nicely done
Thanks. Little by little. Hopefully, I'll be able to address more of this as I am shooting so I don't have to fix it in post. I'd rather the photos be as true as possible out of camera.

QuoteOriginally posted by french:
Hello
I do not know how to express myself well in English.
Beware of makeup, there are too many areas of brilliance. On the second image, the turned face causes too many wrinkles on the neck.
More in the eyes, appears too much white
Thanks for your critique. I agree about the reflections. Yes, the wrinkles in the neck were inevitable with this pose, but could be changed by having her take a different position. I've done a correction to the reflections that I think are an improvement. But, I may have gone a bit far with it. In any case, here's a corrected version.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3 II  Photo 
01-26-2018, 11:57 AM   #17

nice images. I think the light is too direct
01-27-2018, 09:00 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very well done! It helps when you have a beautiful subject
01-27-2018, 11:52 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by compasiune11 Quote
nice images. I think the light is too direct
It is diffused, but not enough. Thanks for the feedback.

QuoteOriginally posted by kjphilippona Quote
Very well done! It helps when you have a beautiful subject
Thank you. And, I agree.

02-20-2018, 11:49 AM   #20
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I like all the shots , you've done an Awesome Job, your wife is absolutely gorgeous !! I find with Photography its to each there own! what I like ,there will always be someone else that will differ , everyone has there own style and taste ! id let you take my Family Portraits !!!
02-20-2018, 05:47 PM - 1 Like   #21
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Outlander Quote
I like all the shots , you've done an Awesome Job, your wife is absolutely gorgeous !! I find with Photography its to each there own! what I like ,there will always be someone else that will differ , everyone has there own style and taste ! id let you take my Family Portraits !!!
Thanks! I'm pretty happy with them, especially since I had zero experience with taking this type of photograph before this and it was my first attempt at using artificial lighting. Since taking them, I've been playing with Lightroom more and am much more comfortable with the software. Practice, practice...