Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
06-05-2018, 03:20 AM - 1 Like   #1

Photos: Gallery
Witchcraft
Lens: Sigma EX 70-200/2.8 macro HSM II Camera: Pentax K-1 ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F2.8 

These are brenizer method stitch-ups.

06-05-2018, 05:18 AM   #2
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Excellent photos... I especially like #2 in the set. It *almost* looks like a composite with the strong lighting directed very specifically on the model and not the trees. And the strong light behind that tree creating a glow in the smoke is clever.

With the Brenizer method, did you have problems getting the model to stay in position for multiple shots?
06-05-2018, 06:45 AM - 1 Like   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
Excellent photos... I especially like #2 in the set. It *almost* looks like a composite with the strong lighting directed very specifically on the model and not the trees. And the strong light behind that tree creating a glow in the smoke is clever.

With the Brenizer method, did you have problems getting the model to stay in position for multiple shots?
Thank you!

My workflow on these was to shoot all the poses and different smokes with the model first and then shoot the background. As I used tripod I had no problems with camera movement between poses.

Here's a time lapse from the position of the camera.

On hindsight I think I should have gotten a bit closer and shot the brenizer also in vertical format.
06-10-2018, 04:28 AM   #4

Original Poster
Two regular single frame shots