Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 9 Likes Search this Thread
06-16-2018, 09:12 PM - 6 Likes   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Beauty
Lens: FA 77mm Camera: K-1 

I don't know what I was thinking about, but did not check focusing, the face is a bit, very little out of focus, and therefore I had hard time to edit it. I did not ask her phone number, and did not offer photo session, stupid me. ((( She was the visitor at local Ren Fest.

She is dead gorgeous, I even did not need any re-touch on her skin. White as porcelain doll, flawless skin. Amazing body. Her eyes are rare green, and I've met only a few people with such eyes in my life.
Sometimes mother nature works in full to create somebody like her.

But it seems like I did not deliver that message in this picture. And it bugs me that her eyes are not sharp.

Attached Images

06-17-2018, 02:13 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by micromacro Quote
I don't know what I was thinking about, but did not check focusing, the face is a bit, very little out of focus, and therefore I had hard time to edit it. I did not ask her phone number, and did not offer photo session, stupid me. ((( She was the visitor at local Ren Fest.

She is dead gorgeous, I even did not need any re-touch on her skin. White as porcelain doll, flawless skin. Amazing body. Her eyes are rare green, and I've met only a few people with such eyes in my life.

But it seems like I did not deliver that message in this picture. And it bugs me that her eyes are not sharp.
She sure is goregeous, pity about that number....I like this image a lot, very dramatic and the overlay (I assume) or effects enhance the "period" feel for me. Great colour palette. Well-posed and framed, and you've done a stellar job of highlighting her eyes. They really draw me in.
06-17-2018, 02:22 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by demondata Quote
and you've done a stellar job of highlighting her eyes.
Nope, I did not edit anything on her face except removing 3 very tiny red spots from her skin, it was hot day.
The makeup is hers, and she poses like a pro model. She did not tell lots about it when I asked, she just told that yes, she is modelling from time to time.

Now I'm thinking maybe to brighten a bit her eyes and lips. Just a little.
06-20-2018, 10:03 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Wow! very beautiful indeed! Hope you don't think twice to ask for a number the next time!

06-25-2018, 02:14 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

You've made a great photo out of that. What is she thinking? What is she up to?
Great job!
06-25-2018, 03:47 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I though upon my initial look;" Wow what a nice shot of a lovely young woman!" I suspect it still looks really good full scale.
06-26-2018, 04:23 AM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another hot day ?

I think the sensor needs cleaning.

Just kidding.
My lousy humour gets the better of me sometimes.

06-26-2018, 08:51 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Seems great beauty Model and Thank you for sharing. cheers
06-26-2018, 09:56 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Wow!! She is gorgeous!! I really like this!
07-04-2018, 08:41 AM   #10
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Well done, very nice portrait
07-05-2018, 07:53 AM   #11

Too bad you didn't get her number!

Im not a fan of the edit but that's a matter of taste I quess. IF you somehow get her for a longer shoot keep her hands in check, especially her right hand holding a ?pipe? is in a quite awkward position.

I think she would thrive in harder light with deep shadows.
07-05-2018, 10:13 AM - 1 Like   #12
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Position was good actually, my angle was not because when I "discovered" her, my friends photogs were like predators chasing me there and taking her over. I was laughing telling them, guys, she is MINE, back off. We had fun, yes. Especially when one man almost fell down while walking and staring at her instead of watching his path. It was really hilarious.
07-13-2018, 03:56 PM   #13
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lana, in general I like the photo and the model, but... I really don't care for the overlay - my first reaction was what the heck happened to the negative? Personal opinion - I'm certainly NOT a pro!!
08-05-2018, 06:34 AM   #14
Pentaxian

I think it works very well.
08-12-2018, 09:17 AM   #15
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Nicely done. I assume the overlay is to blot out distracting things that you couldn't control? It is a creative solution - but it would be interesting to see the photo before and after to see how this worked.