Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 16 Likes Search this Thread
08-23-2018, 07:14 AM   #16
Banned

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jt_cph_dk Quote
Hi Yuri, that was a very personal reaction to my critique and I think that there is a misunderstanding here? I didnīt mean that I feel sorry for the model as a person, but rather, the persona that she acts. Is that right? Anyway, I guess your straight answer to my original question is: Yes. And my reaction to that is: OK, well done. Regards Jakob
Dear Jakob, thank you very much for your attention to my modest work, I am very pleased with our communication.)))

08-23-2018, 07:24 AM - 1 Like   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
OK Yuri, all is good, thankīs
08-23-2018, 07:49 AM - 1 Like   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Beautiful PP! Thanks for sharing
08-23-2018, 08:09 AM - 1 Like   #19
Banned

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by krre23 Quote
Beautiful PP! Thanks for sharing
Thanks

08-23-2018, 09:17 AM - 1 Like   #20
Pentaxian

That was an excellent picture.

You will find that quite a lot of us still use (and love) the K10D (and its CCD siblings, the K200D in particular has a good following as well).
08-23-2018, 11:11 AM   #21
Banned

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ChristianRock Quote
That was an excellent picture.

You will find that quite a lot of us still use (and love) the K10D (and its CCD siblings, the K200D in particular has a good following as well).

Yes, I almost bought k200d, but it was more convenient to work with k10d. Very nice picture of him.
08-23-2018, 12:07 PM   #22
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Yuri Leo Quote
Yes, I almost bought k200d, but it was more convenient to work with k10d. Very nice picture of him.
The K10D is better, especially when you consider the viewfinder. The K200D viewfinder isn't nearly as good.

08-23-2018, 12:22 PM   #23
Banned

Original Poster
The K10D is better, especially when you consider the viewfinder. The K200D viewfinder isn't nearly as good.

You know, I find it difficult to compare them, but I have an ist DL and I noticed that I can shoot at 6.2 megapixels no worse than 16mpx on my k-5: D
08-23-2018, 12:31 PM   #24
Pentaxian

You know, I find it difficult to compare them, but I have an ist DL and I noticed that I can shoot at 6.2 megapixels no worse than 16mpx on my k-5: D
It just depends on how big you want too print and how much you want to crop, right?

My work just moved to a new office. We have a new break room where they printed a landscape picture of a Savannah, GA road (in Black and White). The wall is about 12 feet wide and the pic must be 12ft by 8 ft. I can swear the picture wasn't more than 6MP in size because I have to step back at least 20 feet to see the picture in a way that the details aren't obviously very blurry.
08-23-2018, 12:52 PM   #25
Banned

Original Poster
It just depends on how big you want too print and how much you want to crop, right?

My work just moved to a new office. We have a new break room where they printed a landscape picture of a Savannah, GA road (in Black and White). The wall is about 12 feet wide and the pic must be 12ft by 8 ft. I can swear the picture wasn't more than 6MP in size because I have to step back at least 20 feet to see the picture in a way that the details aren't obviously very blurry.
Well, 6mpx is not very good for printing on billboards, basically, I use it for students and for stocking photography to save the resource of the main camera.
08-23-2018, 12:59 PM - 1 Like   #26
Pentaxian

Well, 6mpx is not very good for printing on billboards, basically, I use it for students and for stocking photography to save the resource of the main camera.
Actually, considering that the viewing distance to a billboard is quite far a way, they say that 6MP is actually perfect for that kind of use. It's when you get too close to details of the picture (instead of just looking at the entire picture at once) that you need more MP.
08-23-2018, 01:15 PM   #27
Banned

Original Poster
Actually, considering that the viewing distance to a billboard is quite far a way, they say that 6MP is actually perfect for that kind of use. It's when you get too close to details of the picture (instead of just looking at the entire picture at once) that you need more MP.

in my modest portfolio there is only one picture on K-5. I think it's worth using this camera more often, with all due respect to the older ones
08-23-2018, 02:00 PM   #28
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

in my modest portfolio there is only one picture on K-5. I think it's worth using this camera more often, with all due respect to the older ones
As you know from our other interactions, Yuri, my favourite camera is the Samsung GX-10 (K10D), but I still have my K-5 and it's a fantastic camera. I'm not too bothered about the additional sensor resolution (though it can help), but the lower-light capability of the K-5 is very welcome, as is the better LCD screen - and live view, especially if working with older manual lenses...
08-24-2018, 07:03 AM   #29

Very beautiful.
08-24-2018, 09:53 AM   #30
Banned

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by CesarPaulo Quote
Very beautiful.
yes, she is cute
Closed Thread