Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-09-2019, 11:58 PM - 1 Like   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by tuco Quote
On my monitor, your version looks way over-the-top on everything except color balance.
On my precision color calibrated monitor, exposure looks about right, maybe just a little underexposed but not by much (0.1 to 0.2 ev or so). Same for color balance, a little emphasized red but not by much, don't forget that foliage acts as light filter, this means the light in the shadow naturally contains more yellowish / red than in area not covered by the autumn foliage.

02-10-2019, 09:13 AM   #17
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by biz-engineer Quote
On my precision color calibrated monitor, exposure looks about right, maybe just a little underexposed but not by much (0.1 to 0.2 ev or so). Same for color balance, a little emphasized red but not by much, don't forget that foliage acts as light filter, this means the light in the shadow naturally contains more yellowish / red than in area not covered by the autumn foliage.
Um, the picture I was commenting on was deleted a long time ago. I'm not talking about the OP's picture.
02-22-2019, 06:57 PM - 1 Like   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Looks great on my monitor !
04-07-2019, 07:35 AM - 1 Like   #19
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by mpslxz Quote
This is a photo of a beautiful autumn morning in Vancouver, BC, on Ektar 100 film.
Let me know what you think
I absolutely love it. The tones are just sumptuous and the way the eye is led to the bridge is brilliant. Technically spot on and compositonal-wise I would agree about taking the shadow out at the bottom.