Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-25-2019, 02:05 PM - 1 Like   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
great pov! strong diagonal. love the element of the airplane - nicely timed. Well done in Black and White.

10-25-2019, 02:41 PM - 1 Like   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm another really likes this shot. The aircraft is OOF which I think works for this shot. I don't have a problem with the title either although maybe could be a little more imaginative but I'm certainly can't talk given my own terrible titles often.
10-25-2019, 02:43 PM - 1 Like   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I like the image, i feel it works well and the plane makes it more interesting.
10-30-2019, 03:23 AM - 1 Like   #19
Pentaxian

Great perspective. How You managed to place the plane in the right spot!

11-06-2019, 07:57 AM - 1 Like   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by mpslxz Quote
Shot on Ilford delta 100. Let me know what you guys think.
Great composition. Love the small, but significant role the.plane plays in making the whole shot work. BTW, I'm just getting into shooting film again, after securing a lovely Spotmatic F and some minty Takumar glass. What did you shoot this with, if I may ask? Thanks!
11-06-2019, 06:55 PM   #21
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by lumenchaser Quote
Great composition. Love the small, but significant role the.plane plays in making the whole shot work. BTW, I'm just getting into shooting film again, after securing a lovely Spotmatic F and some minty Takumar glass. What did you shoot this with, if I may ask? Thanks!
Thanks for your comment.
I shot this with a K1000 and a 28mm Tokina lens. The film was Ilford Delta 100.
Have fun shooting film
12-06-2019, 09:06 PM - 1 Like   #22

QuoteOriginally posted by mpslxz Quote
Shot on Ilford delta 100. Let me know what you guys think.
Really like this. Find myself getting lost in different parts of the photo. First the clouds and the height of the building. Then I got focused on the bottom of the building and the detail you can see. My favorite part might be looking at the lamp post. It's a very simple, uninteresting device - but by It being up close and large, if you stare at it you'll have the plane and skyscraper (magnificent things in comparison) in the background.
12-07-2019, 03:09 PM - 1 Like   #23
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I really like it. Great shot. Great timing and execution (especially seeing you are shooting film). Iíd love to see this without the lamp, as I think it will be more balanced and the lamp currently draws more attention than the rest of the shot IMHO. In any case, I know thatís just the way it is and it canít be helped, but still really like the shot.