Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-05-2019, 03:26 PM - 1 Like   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by FozzFoster Quote
...no hdr feature is used in this picture.
Thanks for commenting though!
Well I'll be. It certainly has that look though

---------- Post added 10-05-19 at 02:27 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by FozzFoster Quote
...no hdr feature is used in this picture.
Thanks for commenting though!
Oh my apologies your original image didn't load so I scrolled down and saw someone else's edit of it. I've now seen your original and it looks good and not HDR like

10-07-2019, 11:09 AM - 1 Like   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by shaolen Quote
Too much hdr going on
That may have been my edited version, which were normally would be mild slider adjustments (highlights down, shadows up, pull the black point back to before it clips and pull the white point up to just before it clips) that I did in lightroom off of the already edited and posted jpg so there was data that already was processed, tossed out, and the reprocessed so some strangeness is expected.

Last edited by MossyRocks; 10-07-2019 at 11:11 AM. Reason: strange phrased sentence corrected