Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-31-2019, 12:57 AM - 1 Like   #31

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dorightjaq Quote
the colors and details are beautiful.
Thank you dorightjaq, much appreciated.

---------- Post added 31-10-19 at 10:01 ----------

Jim Dandy. I know right, I just get carried away sometimes, but I do appreciate you saying this. Too close too far then I think I have it in the bag only to be disappointed. However, we carry on regardless............... Thanks again.

---------- Post added 31-10-19 at 10:02 ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by krre23 Quote
Well I read you got some tips to fix the focus, but in the other hand, I love the light, colors and composition of this photograph, very poetic, I won't miss the focus too much hehe thanks for sharing!
Thank for the kind words krre23 much appreciated.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
appreciated, autofocus, camera, colors, critique, depth, exif, field, flash, focus, image, iso, issue, k100d, light, noise, photo, photography, post, power, settings, sharpness, shutter, spot, thanks, tripod