Selenium toned
Less is more! Great shot.

06-18-2021, 06:31 PM   #32

Looks very dreamy! Great shot!
06-19-2021, 07:35 AM   #33
Admiral
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thank you all for your comments. I´m truly baffled by the popularity of this image, especially because of its simplicity.
I normally like images where I can get lost in the details and I have probably discarded opportunities to photograph
similar scenes because they didn´t have enough visual real estate. I will pay more attention to scenes that would
attract Michael Kenna, the master of iconic minimalist landscapes
06-19-2021, 11:36 AM   #34
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Rockstroh Quote
Thank you all for your comments. I´m truly baffled by the popularity of this image, especially because of its simplicity.
I normally like images where I can get lost in the details and I have probably discarded opportunities to photograph
similar scenes because they didn´t have enough visual real estate. I will pay more attention to scenes that would
attract Michael Kenna, the master of iconic minimalist landscapes
Should not be a surprise Peter, this is one of the most enchanting images I have seen in recent times. If this print is up for sale, I suspect many of us will consider buying it. Yes, this does invoke Michael Kenna, in a very good way, He'll probably appreciate this work.

06-29-2021, 09:04 PM   #35
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Rockstroh Quote
Dawn, Lake Atitlán
HP5 @ ASA 250 in HC-110
Oriental Seagull FB G3
Selenium toned
Love the ambiance! Great shot