Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
09-25-2022, 03:24 AM - 2 Likes   #1

Blue hour
Lens: HD PENTAX-D FA 150-450mmF4.5-5.6ED DC AW Camera: Pentax kp Photo Location: Burgo de Osma ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: Above 6s Aperture: F11 

During this holiday in Soria ( Spain ) , i been looking castles to shoot , and one day i arrived late to the sunset and only captured the blue hour with an improvised composition ; i do not like this pic so much . I took with Pixel Shift Resolution and in the original have little bright points of different colors in all the pic . i never see that .

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
01-20-2023, 02:45 AM - 2 Likes   #2
Closed Account

I like the photo very much!

It has the feel of evening darkness, especially with the lights in distance, but still has enough detail so that it doesn't look too dark...

About the only post processing I do to any of my photos is an "auto levels" in Gimp (the free version of photoshop).
Here is an auto levels done on your pic. Maybe you like it better or maybe not?

Last edited by Michael Piziak; 01-20-2023 at 02:51 AM.