Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-07-2009, 10:00 AM   #1

Posted Request for Feedback in the wrong place!
ISO: --- 

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/post-your-photos/65614-lightroom-1-1-edit...ck-please.html

OOPS, I really wanted critique and I just realized I posted it in the wrong place. If it's not too much trouble, would you follow the link and provide critique?

Thanks! (and sorry ..)

07-07-2009, 10:07 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by deludel Quote
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/post-your-photos/65614-lightroom-1-1-edit...ck-please.html

OOPS, I really wanted critique and I just realized I posted it in the wrong place. If it's not too much trouble, would you follow the link and provide critique?

Thanks! (and sorry ..)
Thread has been moved to Photo Critique...

If you run into a similar situation again, you can report that post next time so it sends out a notice via e-mail to all mods and admins. That way several site staff know about it, but depending on schedules, etc. it may still take some time for someone to come online and fix it for you.

That doesn't mean it might get resolved more quickly though - it means that I just don't stumble across this post in short order and happen to fix it...

Regards,
Marc
07-07-2009, 01:14 PM   #3

Original Poster
Excellent, thanks so much!!
07-07-2009, 01:24 PM   #4
Damn Brit

Or, you can delete it before anyone else posts in it.