Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-24-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Could this photo be working in an advertisement?

So, here is a question for you stock photographers, or commercial dudes. Is this a picture that would do fine in an ad? What do you think?

(I already sent it to the water company, they did not comment on the picture but said they never buy from a stranger....)

Summer rain joy on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Please be honest in your critique, that is the only way to improve myself. And to learn from each other! Thanks!

07-24-2009, 07:27 PM   #2
Damn Brit

The bottle of water isn't prominent enough so it's not clear what you are advertising, there is another product next to it on the table, I don't think rain invokes thirst (a waterfall or a fountain might work better, giving the impression of a hot day). They are both eating and his cheek is bulging with a piece of that roll he is eating. There is a huge blown highlight.

And this thread should have been in Photo Critique.