Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-07-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
Inactive Account




Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UT
Posts: 92
Puddles
Lens: 40mm Camera: K7 Photo Location: home ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F2.8 


Puddles the Cat

03-07-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
Damn Brit
Guest




It's an out of focus cat next to a door that is mostly out of focus.
I think you could have figured that out for yourself.
03-07-2010, 06:35 PM   #3
Inactive Account




Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UT
Posts: 92
Original Poster
How you can look into those little cat eyes and say that I have no idea... I like it anyway!
Porbably shoulden't have put it it in the critique forum though heheh
03-07-2010, 06:49 PM   #4
Damn Brit
Guest




QuoteOriginally posted by drifter Quote
How you can look into those little cat eyes and say that I have no idea... I like it anyway!
Porbably shoulden't have put it it in the critique forum though heheh
I like the OOF shots of my pets as well, that's natural, you are emotionally invested in the picture. I posted one once, never again.

Maybe it wasn't the best idea to post it in critique. There's is always the potential that people will see it and think that you aren't taking critique seriously so why should they bother. Then they ignore any future shots you post even if they are worthy.

03-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #5
Inactive Account




Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UT
Posts: 92
Original Poster
I definatly take the critique forum seriously, I've picked up much good advice. I also enjoy having my shots critiqued by anyone that is gracious enough to take the time for a few thoughts and advice.

I think the problem is that I like the critique forum too much to stay away. But I swear now not to post any more shots until I have something with more 'substance' to it if you will.

And if anyone critiques my shots I will be very appreciative.
03-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #6
Veteran Member
tokyoso's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tokyo
Photos: Albums
Posts: 723
QuoteOriginally posted by drifter Quote
I definatly take the critique forum seriously, I've picked up much good advice. I also enjoy having my shots critiqued by anyone that is gracious enough to take the time for a few thoughts and advice.

I think the problem is that I like the critique forum too much to stay away. But I swear now not to post any more shots until I have something with more 'substance' to it if you will.

And if anyone critiques my shots I will be very appreciative.
for those shots it might be better if you include a short comment on what you want to critic on. is it the shadow youre going after? the mystery look? post processing? etc.
03-07-2010, 11:18 PM   #7
Veteran Member
GoremanX's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Georgia, VT
Photos: Albums
Posts: 1,654
QuoteOriginally posted by tokyoso Quote
for those shots it might be better if you include a short comment on what you want to critic on. is it the shadow youre going after? the mystery look? post processing? etc.
I think he just wants us to think his cat is cute

Sorry, I'm a dog person, bassets specifically. Some day, I hope to be able to get my bassets to pose for a picture. And when they do, I won't post it in the critique section.
Reply
« Bruny Island | Hoya »

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
critique, photography, puddles
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Puddles meow00 Monthly Photo Contests 0 09-01-2010 04:49 AM
People Reflections - Puddles from the World Expo ! Frogfish Post Your Photos! 7 07-08-2010 12:50 PM
Learning to jump in puddles. Mallee Boy Post Your Photos! 1 07-25-2008 03:00 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:13 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top