Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow...that really has some great potential. Perfect timing on the capture. Personally, I found it most intriguing when I simply cropped out the trees and intersecting road/fence. No crop on the right since we have fence on both sides of the road. I left the foreground entirely including the slight blur, as it adds to the anticipation of her running up the long road to you.

Anyway, my 2 cents. Great shot!

03-15-2010, 09:52 AM   #17
Igilligan

Here I was trying to go long with the crop to enhance the length of the road. And you guys show me the square crop may even be more effective for that.

Thank you all very much.

tokyoso I enjoyed the treatments... I reminds me to play a bit more with these 'fun' shots.
03-15-2010, 09:59 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I need to stop coming back here, yesterday for some odd reason it looked to me like she was missing a leg and now I cannot get that out of my mind... make her run again so I can see both legs... poor one legged girl!!!