Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #1

Beach Sunset
Lens: 24mm Camera: Pentax K20D Photo Location: Corona Del Mar ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/750s Aperture: F8 

Hey guys, just learning and wanted to see what stuff I could fix or do better on. Took these pictures last night at Corona Del Mar. I sharpened, adjusted contrast a little, and took out a couple of poles that were in the way on photoshop. Thanks in advance.

Attached Images

03-16-2010, 07:29 PM   #2
Damn Brit

It's quite nicely composed, off a little bit, there's a palm tree cut off on the keft when you still had a little space left over on the right.
It's a bit underexposed,
The palm trees make a nice silhouette but there is too much dark area at the bottom but you could crop that out.
It's a shame about the vapour trail, it would have been nice if it extended across the frame more but I guess if you waited, you would have lost the sun. It is sometimes better to wait for the sun to be completely down though because then the glow extends higher up the sky.