Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-26-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Adria
Lens: 36mm Camera: K-x Photo Location: Pittsburgh, PA ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/180s Aperture: F9.5 

03-26-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
Damn Brit

She's a very striking young lady and you captured her well with the exposure and shadow, she has beautiful eyes and skin. I like the brick wall background as well but I think a larger aperture to blur it would have been better.
Her pose is a little odd looking to me, I think she should have been 'straight on' to the camera or turned to her right so that she would have to twist her head more.
I'd be tempted to crop some from the bottom, the 'V' of her dress is too close to the edge of the frame I think. If you want to, try cropping it to eliminate the left hand diagonal (her right) of the dress.
03-26-2010, 11:59 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
And to be very picky, my wife pointed out the hair clip (we call it bobby pin, is that universal?) maybe hide it better...