Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-15-2010, 01:40 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Another Pentaxian has landed in HK!

A canuck visiting the bustling city of HK and has some gear. I found the Pentax HK group but there seriously has to be more than just 2 of you out there, I know cuz I only went out like 6-7 times and already spotted 2 white K-Xs and a black one.

I'll be in the city for a while so if anyone's up for some coffee / photowalk over by TST or the Island or anywhere / (locals who wanna play tour guide?? ), join the Pentax HK group thats already up!

10-15-2010, 02:50 AM   #2

Hey Pete,

Welcome to HK! Fellow Pentaxian here shooting with a K200D!

Check out this link: Hong Kong Photography Club Meetup Group (Hong Kong) - Meetup I think I'm the only Pentaxian there but if you post a message someone might be happy to take you around.
I'm hosting the Nov 6 photo walk and you're welcome to join us if you're still in town.
Meantime, I'm available on Sunday 6:00-9:00pm if you want to do a night shoot of the harbour. I'll be travelling for the next couple weeks so will not be available until I get back on on the first week of Nov.

Have a nice stay.
Bani
10-16-2010, 08:30 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Hey Bani,

I might be able to join you tomorrow but i got dinner plans with relatives being sometime right smack in the middle, if you are out during that time, i'll probably be over by the TST side overlooking the harbour around 8-9pm (nothing fixed yet). Don't want to be an inconvenience.

I'll probably see you around if you are out on that side by the docks, if not, i'll definitely try to make it out to the nov 6th meeting!

Thanks!
Pete,