Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-19-2011, 08:25 PM   #1
Inactive Account

**FOUND ROLL OF B/W FILM IN Brooklyn Prospect Park**

GUYS..

(could be bull sheit or just a lame o viral video.. who knows)

A good samaritan found a roll of film in the snow in New York taken during the Great Blizzard this year...

He developed it and they were pretty decent snaps! AND black and white. The guys in the film look like they may be Euoropean?

I thought. Hmmmmm. one of the guys looks like he was maybe wearing a Pentax next strap.. SO I watched the video - blew it up on the big screen / paused it, and they both are shooting PENTAX. I thought what a better place than here to see if we can find out who these guys are and to help the guy trying to get their film back to them!!!

Can you look at the video see if you may know them? The film MAY not be theirs but its worth a try?

This guy made a video of all the images that were taken..

Here is the link

this is the email of the guy who wants to get the roll of film back to the guys.. his name is Todd Bieber

brooklynfoundfilm@gmail.com

01-19-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
already a few posts on this topic
01-20-2011, 06:06 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
sweet! then here's another post for the 'cause' ... I already directly spoke with Adam and asked if it was cool if I posted it, he said go for it even though he didn't understand what it was about.. So, I posted it obviously in hopes that some kind Pentaxian would find who these guys were.

awesome.
03-27-2011, 12:56 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Lost Roll Of Film Returns To Mystery Photographer
Lost Roll Of Film Returns To Mystery Photographer : NPR