Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Seattle Pentaxians

I grew up in your fair city and haven't been back for 11 years (family moved away, no real reason to go). I am taking a trip back there first week of may and am wondering if there is any interest in a group Pentaxing shoot thingy, either Saturday May 7, or Sunday, May 8 perhaps meeting at the waterfront somewhere and wandering from there? I would love to meetup with fellow forum members for shooting and fun.

03-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Sounds like fun Mel. Also, if you want total crazy Seattle, Yachting's Opening Day is Saturday the 7th in the Mountlake Cut. Hope we can draw some attention. If we want to get some great shots of the Seattle skyline a ferry to Winslow and walk through town could prove entertaining.
03-07-2011, 07:40 PM   #3
Veteran Member

How did it go guys? I'd have been keen but I had a great meet up with pentax folks in Sydney. Been gone from sea-town a good while but will be returning in the next couple months or so.
You might try the Seattle Flickr group - i know there are a few pentaxians in there.

Flickr: Seattle Flickr Meetups
03-09-2011, 08:15 AM   #4
mel
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by chickentender Quote
How did it go guys? I'd have been keen but I had a great meet up with pentax folks in Sydney. Been gone from sea-town a good while but will be returning in the next couple months or so.
You might try the Seattle Flickr group - i know there are a few pentaxians in there.

Flickr: Seattle Flickr Meetups
It didn't go yet. May. Still hoping to generate some more interest. But regardless of the interest of others I'll probably head downtown early Saturday morning anyway.